WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Alto Vino collects information from you when you send a message through our site.
- When sending a message, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Alto Vino may collect personal information from customers in person, over the telephone, by mail, by fax or through the Internet.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any information Alto Vino collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To process, verify, and deliver your orders;
- To better understand your product preferences; (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to our customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of ordering and delivering the purchased product and service requested by the customer. Alto Vino collect personal information in order to process these transactions, to verify your identity, and to protect against error or fraud.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, upcoming events, related product and service information etc.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Alto Vino does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, LCBO when conducting our business with LCBO, servicing you, processing LCBO Private Orders, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights. No visitor information will be provided to parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Alto Vino – Privacy Department
RPO Jane Wilson Box 60778
North York, ON. M3L 2N5